Thank God It’s Friday!
One day, a Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Chemical Engineer and Computer Engineer were driving down the street in the same car. All of a sudden, the car broke down. The Mechanical Engineer said, “I think a rod broke.” The Chemical Engineer said, “The way it sputtered at the end, I don’t think it’s getting gas.” The Electrical Engineer said, “I think there was a spark and something is wrong with the electrical system.” All three turned to the computer engineer and said, “What do you think?” The Computer Engineer said, “I think we should all get out and get back in.”
Image of the week
Do you remember?
5 years ago
- Google and other companies migrate to IPv6.
- Civilization V: Gods & Kings is released on Windows and Mac
- PSION was purchased by Motorola Solutions
10 years ago
- Apple releases the Apple iPhone to the public
- Dirt is released on X360 and Windows
- Nintendo announces WiiWare, a service similar to Xbox Live Arcade, that will allow developers to release original downloadable games for the Wii. Previously the only downloadable games available on the Wii have been limited to its Virtual Console program
20 years ago
- Leap Second to synchronize atomic clocks on June 30
- Final Fantasy Tactics released on PS1
- Intel releases the 233 MHz Pentium MMX