Are you a responsible person with an eye for detail, with a focus on quality and bug free systems?
Do you want to grow in the area of testing and QA? Get more responsibility, get into new technological domains?
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
The role / What you’ll do
You will be doing complex manual and automated testing of a web-based applications.
Your involvement can involve the whole development process from requirement collection up to technical support and problem analysis of end-users.
- You will be a part of team developing great software with industry leaders and innovators like Atlassian, Mulesoft, ProTecht, Box or ClearVision
- Work with us on startups challenging your creativity and invention using latest technologies
- Have a chance to bring your own ideas and influence how things are done
- Cooperate with guys from Sydney, San Francisco, Dubai, Madrid, Buenos Aires, London or Stockholm, with opportunity to visit these places
- Help us bring new innovative jobs to town for all of us
- Enjoy beer, good coffee, foosball and go-kart
You are smart, talented, enthusiastic, reliable, good looking, modest and have..
- 1+ years of experience with testing
- Clear understanding of testing process, fundamental testing techniques, etc.
- IT background with emphasis prefferable on web-based applications, client-server architecture, databases, etc.
- Good written and spoken English, willing/eager to communicate. You will have to read and write complex technical emails and documentation. You will be required to communicate over phone on a daily basis, with native and non-native speakers.
- Relaxed yet enthusiastic attitude
- Good personal hygiene is a must!
You don’t have to fit all the criteria but you absolutely need to convince us that you are a full-blooded tester who takes this profession seriously, wants to learn and grow in the field. Still, good personal hygiene is non-negotiable 🙂
- Experience with testing of REST services
- Know something about Agile development (or at least read our blog :))
- Knowledge of Subversion, GIT
- Programming experience, preferably Java
- Experience with Atlassian tools – JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo..
- Table football psycho/freak, Floorball player, Masseur, Yoga guru, Blood donor, Climber..
- Work for a client from a very stable domain, with great reputation and strong vision
- Enjoy exciting start-up atmosphere or work for stable customers with great reputation
- Get your hands on latest technologies
- Non-formal “dorms like” working atmosphere
- Learn from gurus with 10+ years in software shit and rock with ambitious rookies
- Fruit of your work will be used by millions users around the world
- Agile stuff, lots of unit tests, functional tests, code reviews, scrums, etc
- Flexible working hours, flexible tendons
- Trips to Australia, America or Europe (if interested)
- Great coffee and lots of teambuilding activities
- And of course a great salary corresponding to your skills.. and hairstyle