Thank God It’s Friday!
A Computer Engineer was asked by his five-year-old son: “Dad, what is Windows 95?” “Well, it’s 32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit company that can’t stand 1 bit of competition.”
Image of the week
Do you remember?
5 years ago
- The space craft Curiosity lands on Mars
- The Walking Dead: Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead released on Windows, Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network
- The Voyager 1 spacecraft, which launched in 1977 enters interstellar space. This feat makes it the first human spacecraft to leave our solar system or travel farther than 11 billion miles from Earth..
10 years ago
- The Storm botnet, a botnet created by the Storm Worm, sends out a record 57 million e-mails in one day .
- Medieval II: Total War: Kingdoms released on Windows
- SoundCloud is established in Berlin, Germany
20 years ago
- Microsoft invests $150 million in Apple Computers Inc. and agrees to continue creating software for Apple computers, in agreement Apple makes Microsoft Internet Explorer its browser of choice for Macintosh computers.
- Hexen II released on Windows and
- Advanced Graphics Port or AGP designed for Video cards. Designed by Intel