Thank God It’s Friday!
A psychiatrist had no patients in his office and he was bored. Suddenly , the door opened slowly and a man crept into the room on four legs. His mouth was full with pieces of colored plastic. He was holding strange objects in his hands. He was dragging cables along behind himself. The doctor was glad because of the visit and exclaimed, “And what do we have here, a little snake? Come to Uncle Doctor, my snake…” The man shook his head. “Oh, sorry, I didn’t notice your legs. You’re a dragon, right?” The man shook his head again angrily. “Sorry… a worm?” The visitor spitted out the plastic pieces. “Go to hell, you idiot! I’m the system administrator and I came to change your LAN cable!”
Image of the week
Do you remember?
5 years ago
- Google stock trading suspended after premature release of a quarterly report indicating a 20% drop in profits and a 9% fall in share price
- Dishonored is released on Windows, PS3 and Xbox 360
- Facebook officially crosses the one billion active users mark
10 years ago
- Intel releases the Core 2 Duo Processor E4600 (2M Cache, 2.40 GHz, 800 MHz FSB)
- The Orange Box (a video game compilation that includes Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Portal & Team Fortress 2) is officially released in North America on PC and Xbox 360.
- Apple introduces macOS X 10.5 code named Leopard
20 years ago
- US accuses Microsoft of violating pact forcing IE browser on computers
- Age of Empires is released on Windows
- Intel Corp buys Digital Equipment for $700 million