Place of work: Košice, Slovakia Contract type: full-time, trade license Monthly wage (gross): 1500€ – 2500€
Is your head full of ideas that could help people around you? Do you have a passion for developing great software? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
The right time to join our team 😉
THE ROLE / WHAT YOU’LL DO
Python Developer will develop back-end components, connect applications with other web services, and support front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application. If you become our new Python guru, you will work in a collaborative AGILE team environment that encourages you to perform at your best, and challenges you to engineer elegant solutions for complex business requirements. You will architect, design and develop solid software systems.
- Be a part of the team developing GREAT SOFTWARE with industry leaders and innovators like Atlassian, Red Hat, Salesforce, Percolate and many others
- Work with us on startups, challenging your creativity and invention, while using the latest technologies
- Have a chance to bring your own ideas and influence how things are done
- COOPERATE with guys from San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, Sydney, Buenos Aires or London, with an opportunity to visit these places
- Help us bring new innovative jobs to town for all of us
- Enjoy beer, great coffee, table tennis, foosball, game nights..
- Enjoy the exciting start-up atmosphere or work for stable customers with a great reputation
- Get your HANDS ON the latest technologies
- Non-formal “dorms like” working atmosphere
- Fruit of your work will be used by millions of users around the world
- Agile methodologies, lots of unit tests, functional tests, code reviews, scrums, etc.
- Flexible working hours for sure
- Great coffee and lots of fun activities (yes, we do have a secret underground..)
- And of course a great salary corresponding to your skills and hairstyle
- Pet-friendly office 😉
WHO YOU ARE
You are smart, talented, enthusiastic and have..
- Deep understanding of Python and related frameworks including Django
- Professional experience in software development using Agile methodology
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Speak some English
- Knowledge of Flask
- Exp with microservices
- Exp in developing REST Web services
- Knowledge of Gitflow
- Analytical thinking
- Reliability and responsibility
- Team player
- Ability to communicate (present in front of Customer, within the team)
- Table football psycho/freak, Floorball player, Yoga guru, Blood donor, NERFfighter, Climber..
Please PUT TEXT “Python Developer” into the SUBJECT of your EMAIL when applying for this job. It’s a job code and it will help us to process your application faster. Apply with a CV and perhaps with some motivation info (in case it’s more than a desire for the best job in town 🙂 )
EMAIL CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE
Rather non-conventional, quite progressive software development company, started in 2010, led by people with 10+ years in IT, focusing on custom software development, integration, long term partnership form of outsourcing and development of own start-ups. We cooperate with top-notch foreign companies that allows us to attract the best talent in town… Want to grow? You’ll really appreciate it 😉 We have no foreign venturers or management. In other words, there is no one out there dictating us what we can or can’t 🙂
So, what do you think? Will you help us bring the best jobs to our town and enjoy it with us? 😉