Place of work: Košice, Slovakia Contract type: full-time, trade license Monthly wage (gross): 1000€ – 2000€
Are you a responsible person with an eye for detail, with a focus on quality and bug-free systems? Do you want to grow in the area of testing and QA? Get more responsibility, get into new technological domains? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
The right time to join our team! 😉
THE ROLE / WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be doing complex MANUAL and AUTOMATED testing of web-based applications and integration middleware systems. Your activity will influence the whole development process from requirement collection up to technical support and problem analysis of end-users. Also, there is an opportunity for you to get your hands on the DevOps universe as well. 😉
- Be a part of the team developing GREAT SOFTWARE with industry leaders and innovators like Atlassian, Red Hat, Salesforce, Percolate, and many others
- Work with us on startups, challenging your creativity and invention, while using the latest technologies
- Have a chance to bring your own ideas and influence how things are done
- COOPERATE with guys from San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, Sydney, Buenos Aires or London, with an opportunity to visit these places
- Help us bring new innovative jobs to town for all of us
- Enjoy beer, great coffee, table tennis, foosball, game nights..
- Enjoy the exciting start-up atmosphere or work for stable customers with a great reputation
- Get your HANDS ON the latest technologies
- Non-formal “dorms like” working atmosphere
- Fruit of your work will be used by millions of users around the world
- Agile methodologies, lots of unit tests, functional tests, code reviews, scrums, etc.
- Flexible working hours for sure
- Great coffee and lots of fun activities (yes, we do have a secret underground..)
- And of course a great salary corresponding to your skills and hairstyle
- Pet-friendly office 😉
WHO YOU ARE
You are smart, talented, enthusiastic and have..
- 1+ years of experience with testing
- Clear understanding of the testing process, fundamental testing techniques, etc.
- Have some experience with test automation tools like Robot Framework or Katalon
- Exp with BDD & TDD
- Exp with testing of REST services
- Exp with Agile software development
- Good written and spoken English, willing/eager to communicate
- Knowledge of XML
- IT background with emphasis preferably on web-based applications, client-server architecture, databases, etc.
- Programming experience, preferably Java or Python
- Experience with MUnit
- Have an idea what’s “ISTQB” without googling
- Table football psycho/freak, Floorball player, Yoga guru, Blood donor, Climber..
- Relaxed yet enthusiastic attitude
- Good personal hygiene is a must 🙂
You don’t have to fit all the criteria but you absolutely need to convince us that you are a FULL-BLOODED TESTER who takes this profession seriously, wants to learn and grow in the field. Still, good personal hygiene is non-negotiable 🙂
Please PUT TEXT “QA” into SUBJECT of your EMAIL when applying for this job. It’s a job code and it will help us to process your application faster. Please attach your CV and perhaps also some motivation info (in case it’s more than a desire for the best job in town 🙂 )
EMAIL CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE
Rather non-conventional, quite progressive software development company, started in 2010, led by people with 10+ years in IT, focusing on custom software development, integration, long term partnership form of outsourcing and development of own start-ups. We cooperate with top-notch foreign companies that allows us to attract the best talent in town… Want to grow? You’ll really appreciate it 😉 We have no foreign venturers or management. In other words, there is no one out there dictating us what we can or can’t 🙂
So, what do you think? Will you help us bring the best jobs to our town and enjoy it with us? 😉