The role / What you’ll do
You will be doing complex manual and automated testing of a web-based applications and integration middle-wares.
Your involvement can include the whole development process from requirement collection up to technical support and problem analysis of end-users.
- You will be a part of team developing great software with industry leaders and innovators like Atlassian, Mulesoft, Cloudmine, Percolate, ProTecht or Box
- Work with us on startups challenging your creativity and invention using latest technologies
- Have a chance to bring your own ideas and influence how things are done
- Cooperate with guys from Sydney, San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, Buenos Aires, London or Stockholm, with opportunity to visit these places
- Help us bring new innovative jobs to town for all of us
- Enjoy beer, good coffee, foosball and go-karts
You are smart, talented, enthusiastic, reliable, good looking, modest and have..
- 1+ years of experience with testing
- Clear understanding of testing process, fundamental testing techniques, etc.
- IT background with emphasis preferable on web-based applications, client-server architecture, databases, etc.
- Good written and spoken English, willing/eager to communicate
- Relaxed yet enthusiastic attitude
- Good personal hygiene is a must!
You don’t have to fit all the criteria but you absolutely need to convince us that you are a full-blooded tester who takes this profession seriously, wants to learn and grow in the field. Still, good personal hygiene is non-negotiable 🙂
- Experience with testing of REST web services (SoapUI..)
- Automated UI testing (Selenium / webdriver.io..)
- DevOps skills (Docker, Puppet, Ansible..)
- Know something about Agile development (or at least read our blog :))
- Knowledge of GIT
- Understanding of message brokers, ESBs.. (MuleESB, RabbitMQ..)
- Programming experience, preferably Java
- Experience with Atlassian tools – JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo..
- Table football psycho/freak, Floorball player, Masseur, Yoga guru, Blood donor, Climber..
- Work for a client from a innovative domain, with great reputation and strong vision – “Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Health Clouds”
- Enjoy exciting start-up atmosphere or work for stable customers with great reputation
- Get your hands on latest technologies
- Non-formal “dorms like” working atmosphere
- Learn from gurus with 10+ years in software shit and rock with ambitious rookies
- Fruit of your work will be used by millions users around the world
- Agile stuff, lots of unit tests, functional tests, code reviews, scrums, etc
- Flexible working hours, flexible tendons
- Trips to Australia, America or Europe (if interested and ready)
- Great coffee and lots of fun activities (yes, we do have a secret underground..)
- And of course a great salary corresponding to your skills.. and.. hairstyle!